Thursday 16 October 2014

CARE FOR PARENTS WHILE ALIVE

Akinwunmi Kemi wrote:



Let me borrow this chorus from Jesse king: "Mummy o o o o, wa pe laye, mummy o o o o, wa jeun omo, eni bani ko ni ribe......

Whatever you have in mind for your parent, never wait till you have more than enough, if it is #2 (Two Naira) you can spare him/her from your daily/monthly income, if you haven't started giving, please, start now. Tomorow may be too late, whatever you give to them in thier good/healthy life time is what they will enjoy, all that you may do after their death is for the world and you. 



Another thing we should endeavour to do is "make sure you make your parents happy with you all their lives, so far what you will do to make them happy will not make you to offend God, afterall, God says 



"honour thy parents...." 




tomorrow may be too late. Meanwhile, be not deceived, you cannot mock God, if you can afford to build or do more for your parent, do not pretend and do otherwise, our parents are next to God in building us, especially mothers, for their prayer, moral, physical and financial supports. 

Dear Lord, help me to be good to my parents. For those that do not have any parent, please, accept my sympathy, never get too emotional. " Hmmmm, I had been left wondering and pondering for some days now when I heard about the sudden departure of a close friend to my mum, a woman very dear to her and us, always ready to stand by her and us @ every point in time especially on special occasions, Iya seyi, iya Fatai, well over 60years, I suppose, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. I had just come to the conclusion above as i pondered, do have a nice day friends and remember that you can start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts